3 thoughts on “Ballcock

  1. Andrew Davis

    You’re just trying to get people searching for porn to your site, aren’t you? You’ve already gotten hundreds of people searching for JANET JACKSON NIPPLE BOOBIE, now you’re going for the BALLCOCK.

    Maybe you’ll actually get some hits from plumbers.

  2. wen

    For your information. The picture you have listed IS a ballcock. Ballcocks are also known as toilet fill valve and/or toilet float valves. The drawing you have on your web site is either the Scovill Model 16 or 16A manufactured and sold by CESCO BRASS, Ltd. The web site is: http://www.cescobrass.com


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>